Blog ini Membahas tentang kreativitas seni seperti kerajinan tangan, ide kreatif, tutorial menggambar dan motivasi untuk untuk menjadi kreatif dan percaya diri. Salam Kreatif !!!

06 March 2018

How To Draw Jon Snow Game Of Thrones With Charcoal Pencil

Today,  I tried o to draw with charcoal pencil that I had never used for 5 month. I miss with my pencil and want to use it again. The reason why I rarely use it because I didn't too understand how to used it. The filter of charcoal is so dark,  so  it's very good for darker picture.

I drew a portrait of Jon Snow, an Actor di movie series Game Of Thrones who played by Kit Harington.  This movie series is the most popular in the world, I'm one of big fans of GOT.  I've watched this movie from season 1 till 7 and waiting what will happen in next season.



Well,  in this drawing,  I just used a kind of soff charcoal on paper sized A4. Drawing with charcoal it's not same like graphite pencil because it's darker than any pencils. So,  we must often to practice for balance the pressure untill get the good contrast.

Progress of making it

I drew this portrait step by step from sketching to finishing.

In sketching,  I just sketched in face only.



Not like usual, I started from hair,  but here I started in eyebrow and eyes. I shaded it carefully with sharp pencil.


Next, I shade thinly in his nose and brushed with softest brush.


Then,  I shaded agaib in his mustache and his lips.

After that,  I continued by shading his face from left part to right. In this part,  I just casted the pencil tip,  so there are not too dark.


Next step is drawing his hair,  I started with hair around his face first and then all of his hair.



The last step is his costume. There are we can see many of part black and white,  so I just adjust it to get the good result.

Finally,  I finished it after spent time for five hours.


That's all my progress of making John Snow. Thanks for visiting my blog and hopefully you like my work and inspired. I'm happy if you are interested to try drawing like I do.

Regard @Huslein Slash


0 comments:

Post a Comment